Versatile, safe and cost-effective
Acrow’s detour rental bridges save time and money
Customizable in length, width and live load, Acrow’s rental bridges offer cost-effective, safe detours around construction sites during bridge replacement or repair. Our versatile, modular components are in-stock and ready for immediate delivery. Valued for ease of assembly, erection and disassembly, Acrow’s detour rental solutions keep traffic moving.
Cost-effective rental solutions for Accelerated Bridge Construction
Acrow’s detour rental solutions provide a safer, faster and more economical alternative to traditional ‘phased’ bridge construction methods, enabling Accelerated Bridge Construction for priority projects. Rapidly installed in days, our detour rental bridges ensure that traffic disruption is minimized and the safety of motorists and construction workers is maintained.
Compliant with the most rigorous international highway design standards (AASHTO, Eurocode, others) and supplied from inventory strategically located across North America and Europe, Acrow is the preferred supplier of rental bridging to multiple transportation agencies, as well as to contractors and engineering firms, many of which already have inventory of Acrow components.
From inception through execution, Acrow’s comprehensive service helps ensure your project’s success. Working in partnership with our clients, Acrow assists with project planning, and provides detailed engineering drawings designed to project specifications. We also support installation, decommissioning and return delivery of the Acrow bridge with our team of experienced on-site technicians.
For priority projects requiring Accelerated Bridge Construction, Acrow detour rental bridges keep traffic moving, saving time and money.
Features + Benefits
- Economical rental solutions save time and money
- Accelerated Bridge Construction using prefabricated bridge elements
- Increased safety for construction workers and motorists
- Reduced travel delays result in positive economic impact
- Versatile solutions single-lane to multi-lane bridges
- Suitable for a wide range of detour applications
- Maintains traffic flow around construction sites
- Pre-engineered design using standard modular components
- Supplied direct from inventory strategically stored across North America and Europe
- Rigorously tested to ensure product safety
- Expertly manufactured with US steel from ISO-certified mills
- Proprietary orthotropic decks, designed to accommodate the heaviest loads
- Rapidly installed within days using minimal equipment
- Hot-dip galvanized to withstand challenging environments
- Can be crane-built or cantilever-launched
- Delivered with expert site support services as required