Robust solutions for freight and passenger trains
Modular bridges for permanent and temporary rail applications
Acrow railroad bridges are engineered to accommodate both freight and passenger trains. Ideal for permanent or temporary use, they are designed to support American and European railway loadings. Acrow’s modular components are easily assembled and quickly installed, offering cost-effective solutions for rail applications.
Reliable passage for robust rail traffic
Our railroad bridges are designed and manufactured with Acrow’s proprietary modular technology and high-strength U.S. steel. They can easily support both freight and passenger trains, including the heaviest international rail loadings, and are also designed to accommodate temperature extremes, high winds and seismic activity.
Built using pre-engineered, interchangeable components, our railroad bridges are available for rapid deployment, delivered ready to assemble, and can be installed in days. Suitable for permanent applications, they are regularly used to enable temporary access during time-critical rail bridge repair or reconstruction projects whether planned or in response to emergencies.
Acrow connects you to reliable, rugged and cost-effective rail solutions.
Features + Benefits
- Expertly manufactured with US steel from ISO-certified mills
- Accommodates heavy train axle / wheel load capacity found in both freight and passenger trains, including the American Cooper E80 loading
- Designed for safety-critical applications
- Pre-engineered using standard modular components
- Easily customized to desired length, width and strength
- Transported in standard shipping containers, even to the most remote or challenging locations
- Installed within days using minimal equipment and labor
- Can be crane-built or cantilever-launched
- Training and expert site support services as required
- Hot-dip galvanized to reduce maintenance requirements