Bridging the gap with single and multi-span solutions
Long-span bridging solutions rapidly mobilized and durable
Acrow offers single-span solutions up to 100 meters (328 feet), or multi-span bridges of virtually any length. Unlike comparable traditional bridges which can take months or years to design and erect, Acrow’s long span modular steel bridges can be operational in days or weeks. Length, width and design loads are easily customizable.
High-quality solutions for permanent long-span applications
Pre-engineered and precision-manufactured to superior quality, Acrow’s long-span solutions use standardised, interchangeable steel components with full highway loading capability, configured for clear spans of up to 100 metres (328 ft.). Ideal for main highway and rural road networks, our long-span solutions can also be supplied in multiple spans, supported on intermediate piers, with no limitation to the length we can bridge.
Features + Benefits
- Suitable for long clear spans of up to 100m (328 ft.)
- Available in multi-span configurations for optimum versatility
- Flexible launch methods with minimal equipment needed to lift or roll into place
- Designed for high-fatigue, permanent applications
- Configurable for single or multiple-lane applications
- Standardised components for ease and speed of assembly
- Hot-dip galvanized for long service life with minimal maintenance requirements
- Delivered in standard shipping containers to facilitate ease of transportation and on-site storage