Rugged bridge infrastructure for your operations
Acrow provides critical infrastructure for extractive industries
Acrow bridges meet the specialized needs of the energy, mining, and oil and gas industries by providing safe and cost-effective access to work sites. Acrow’s modular steel components are easy to assemble, designed to accommodate heavy loads, and built to withstand the harshest environments. These components can also be disassembled, stored and reassembled for use in different locations, offering maximum versatility for your operations.
Versatile solutions tailored to the needs of extractive industry operations
Acrow’s bridging system is robust and designed to support the heavy-duty vehicles and equipment used in extractive industry operations.
Manufactured with high-strength U.S. steel and hot-dip galvanized to withstand rugged environments, our bridges utilize standardized modular components which can be rapidly assembled, disassembled, stored and reassembled for use in different locations. Transported by standard truck or ocean shipping container, the Acrow bridge is easily erected within days using minimal equipment to lift or roll into place, even with limited build area.
Acrow’s engineers work closely with clients in tailoring our modular bridging solutions to the unique needs of extractive industry operations – accommodating specialized live loads and vehicle dimensions, challenging climates and remote operational environments. Our technicians are available to provide expert on-site support to ensure safe, rapid installation.
Designed for extreme loads and rugged use in extractive operations worldwide, Acrow bridges connect you to a versatile, durable and cost-effective solution.
Features + Benefits
- Versatile, durable, cost-effective solution immediately available from inventory
- Pre-engineered using standard modular components
- Expertly manufactured with US steel from ISO-certified mills
- Hot-dip galvanized to withstand harsh environments and ensure durability
- Designed to accommodate heavy-haul vehicles with extreme loadings
- Proprietary orthotropic deck system designed to efficiently distribute heavy loads
- Available in multiple lengths and widths
- Easily transported in standard shipping containers, even to the most remote or challenging locations
- Rapidly installed within days using minimal equipment, labor and build area
- Can be crane-built or cantilever-launched
- Installation overseen by MSHA-certified site advisors as required
- Easily disassembled and reassembled in different locations