Designed, engineered and manufactured in the United States, Acrow bridges are based on the firm’s proprietary advanced technology platform in modular steel bridging, the Acrow 700XS® panel bridge system. Through the simple addition of prefabricated modular steel bridge components, Acrow bridges are easily customized to the desired length, width and strength, allowing for diverse applications and uses.
Acrow bridges are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards in material and workmanship and supported by value-added services that leverage Acrow’s deep technical expertise and extensive project management experience in bridge manufacture, supply and installation.
The Benefits of Acrow Technology
- Diverse applications ranging from temporary detours to permanent moveable bridges
- Multifunctional, accommodating vehicle, rail, vessel, heavy haul, military and pedestrian traffic as well as providing access and support on construction and excavation sites
- Easily customized to desired length, width and strength through the simple addition of prefabricated, modular components
- Fast assembly and disassembly even under challenging conditions and when using local labor
- Flexible launch methods with minimal equipment needed to lift or roll into place
- Durable even in the most rugged conditions
- No maintenance with galvanized steel
- Easy to transport by standard truck or ocean shipping containers to anywhere in the world
- Reusable with modular components that can be readily stored, transported and reassembled
- Time-tested technology that Acrow has continuously improved to exceed even the most rigorous quality standards