Acrow Beam Bridge
The Acrow Beam Bridge is an economical and efficient solution to short-span bridge needs. Acrow Beam Bridges are manufactured to spans of 25, 35, and 45 feet and are supplied in 6´ wide sections which can be combined to widths of 12´, 18´, 24´, etc. The Beam Bridge can also accommodate a guard rail which can be bolted to the sides of the outer beams.
– Construction sites
– Private property bridges
The Acrow Beam Bridge is a quick, proven solution for either temporary or permanent applications for a variety of industries.
SpecificationsFeatures and Benefits
- Permanent or temporary application
- Quick install with minimal labor
- No field welding, cutting or fabrication
- Simple footing design
- Anti-skid deck surface
- Hot dipped galvanized steel ensures no rusting and reduced maintenance
- Guard rail systems available if required
- Supports live loads ASD HS25; LRFD HL93; and off-road articulated tri-axle dumps similar to a Volvo A-40
- Fully inspected and load tested
- Standard panel size is 6´ x 25, 35, or 45 feet in length that can construct widths in 6 foot increments such as 12´, 18´, 24´, 30´, etc.